In today’s digitalized world, Computational and Data processing electronic equipment has become critical for the speedy functioning of a business. Electronic Equipment insurance policy is designed to cover protection against unforeseen events leading to breakdowns and physical damages to the installed equipment.
Who can take the policy?
- Lessor / Lessee
- Anyone with financial interest in the equipment or machinery
What does it cover?
- External data media, including information stored thereon
- Increased cost of working
What do the add-on covers include?
- Own surrounding property
- Third party liability
- Express freight (excluding air freight), holiday rates, overtime charges
- Air freight
- Escalation of cost
- Act of Terrorism
- Additional custom duty i.e. the additional percentage of duty payable for reimport at the time of replacement, over and above the percentage of duty included in the original sum insured