Corporate debt is an extremely important life line for the growth of the company. Right mix of debt not only helps the corporate to have better bottom-line but also reduces dependence on Equity source of funding.
We, at Wealth Navigator are instrumental in advising the clients to have right mix of sources of funds. We help them in arranging & syndicating funds from various Banks & Financial Institutions at competitive rates and in timely manner.
Our professional services include the following flow for syndication of debt:
- Advising and assisting clients on finalisation of right mix of sources of funds ie: debt & equity
- Preparation of a Business Plan, Credit Monitoring Analysis (CMA Data) of the client.
- Analysing and sourcing the right investor (ie banks & financial institutions)
- Advising and assisting the clients to negotiate the rates, tenor and other terms with the relevant funders
- Execution of the syndication process (ie completing the documentation and draw down)
Working capital is the back bone for any company to continue its daily routine operation. A gap in working capital can hamper the growth and creditability of any company. Hence, we have our prime focus on working capital financing and bridge the gap between current assets and current liabilities.
Broadly, working capital finance can be availed in the following manner:
- Fund Based Facilities like Cash Credit, Overdraft, Short Term Loans, Factoring, Reverse Factoring and L/C backed Bill Discounting, Channel Financing etc.
- Non Fund Based Facilities like Letters of Credit(L/C), Bank Guarantee(BG) etc.
- Foreign Trade (Import-Export financing), Packing credit.
We advise, assist and help in the execution of various large ticket-sizes funding for various kinds of projects PAN India.
The Promoter funding is a product offered to promoter of the companies against their share holding in their respective company. With this the promoter can increase his share holding or use in expansion and diversification of his business: