Designation: Management Trainee
Job Description:The role involves tapping HNI clients in terms of Personal financial Planning/ Portfolio management, both investments and loans, over Phone calls and Mails. It would also involve managing the existing Client portfolios. Being a Sales Profile, this job involves travelling in the allocated area for Client meetings, Bank Meetings and etc.
- Generating Leads of HNI Clients.
- Ensuring right Product mix within the customer base and also introduced new products.
- Advise clients on right product matching their requirements by analyzing their constraints.
- Performing different paperwork and documentation involved in the process.
- Understanding clients financial goals and risk appetite to pitch them a right product.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service focus, with a drive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Commitment to deliver quality results and overcome obstacles in minimum stipulated time.
- Must be self – managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support.
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Striving to be ‘Financially Yours’, Wealth Navigator is an integrated financial services provider offering all the products to the clients under the financial umbrella for wealth creation, capital appreciation, funding and risk protection. At Wealth Navigator, investment ideas are ably backed up by a committed squad of highly skilled finance professionals with a complete blend of dynamism and experience. We focus on different areas namely; Tax Planning, Retirement Planning, Real Estate, Insurance and Loans and all other related services.